Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Bugs





Posted by Picasa



All the dragons have a new blogspot http://egyptdragonflies.blogspot.com/

Bees in the canal


Honey bee


bees and wasps

What is it




This coulorfull insect got caught in the fly spray I usually make sure there is only flies or mosies in the room before I spray


Posted by Picasa


wasp or fly


I really do get some strange visitors to my pad.
I am not sure if its a wasp, fly or flying ant, the long back legs is the mystery,
nice green eyes though.


And yes grasshoppers have wings




Not sure what it is it is more like a cricket than a grasshopper





ic
my stairs coming up to my f
once they get on the roof the sparrows



Another species of grasshopper its antenna are twice the size of its body,

Beautiful eyes /

No comments:

Post a Comment